Our seven values we encourage all children to develop are:
- The education we provide is based on British values and rights: democracy, the rule of law, freedom of speech, individual liberty, equality of gender, and mutual acceptance of those with different beliefs and sexual orientation
- We aim to provide a broad education, based not only on the core curriculum but encompassing a range of subjects and extra-curricular activities.
- We constantly evaluate our performance and strive to do better – working according to clearly articulated plans and strategies, as represented in annual School Improvement and longer term Strategy plans.
- We aim to be at the forefront of educational practice.
- The Orchard community (staff, parents, pupils, supporters) aim to work as one team; with all members supporting the community as a whole.