- Miss Lisa Bates - Office Manager
- Ms Germaine Matthews- School Business Manager
- Miss Katie Lewis - Admin Support
- Mrs Melissa Pacheco - Pupil Welfare
The office is open between the hours of 8.30 - 16.30 Monday to Friday, term time only.
This saves the school time, keeps the queues smaller in the morning and lets you track all your payments to the school more easily. If you have forgotten your login details the office will be able to provide you with them.
Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
• support our pupils’ learning
• monitor and report on their progress
• provide appropriate pastoral care; and
• assess the quality of our services
Information about our pupils that we hold will include their contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information, any exclusion information, where they go after they leave us and personal characteristics such as their ethnic group, any special educational needs they may have as well as relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone without your consent unless the law and our policies allow us to.
We are required, by law, to pass certain information about our pupils to our local authority (LA) and the Department for Education (DfE).
If you need more information about how our local authority and/or DfE collect and use your information, please visit:
• our local authority at http://www.hertsdirect.org/services/edlearn/privsch/ or
• the DfE website at https://www.gov.uk/data-protection-how-we-collect-and-share-research-data
If you want to receive a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact:
• Miss Lisa Bates - Office Manager