Articles of clothing have been chosen that are either readily available at local superstores/department stores or through the school uniform shop. Uniform order forms are available from the school office and the school’s website.
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- Is practical and smart
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- Is regarded as suitable wear for school and is considered by parents as good value for money
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
All children from Reception to Year 6 are expected to have, and keep each week in school their school PE kit. This should be kept in a small bag ( ’rucksacks’ are available from the school) because we are very limited for space.
• blue shorts• blue jogging or
• track suit trousers (for cold weather)
• plimsoles or training shoes (dependent upon the activity)
Children should not wear any kind of jewellery to school. It presents a real danger in PE lessons and must be removed. Watches may be worn but we DO NOT accept responsibility if they are misplaced or broken. If your child has pierced ears, ONLY small, plain studs are acceptable and worn at your own risk.
• red cardigan, jumper or sweat shirt
• grey shorts or trousers
• white, black or grey socks
• black school shoes
• red or white polo shirt
• red cardigan, jumper or sweat shirt • grey skirt or trousers• red and white summer dress• white or grey socks• white, grey or red tights• black school shoes
• plain hair bands in the school colours
The school wants all children to grow into healthy adults. We believe that it is dangerous for children to wear shoes that have platform soles or high heels and we strongly discourage the wearing of such. Neither do we encourage the wearing of trainers to school. This type of footwear is damaging, in the long term, to growing feet and is only appropriate for sports, PE or leisurewear. It is not in keeping with the smart appearance of a school uniform.